Monday 6 May 2013

Moonlight

I wrote this tut on 6th of May , 2013 for Julie’s tutorials
Any resemblance to any other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies needed

You also need paint shop pro, I use version x4, but any version will be ok
A knowledge of paint shop pro is needed


Other supplies needed

Scrap kit of your choice: I used a lovely kit called journey beyond by Darkmoon’s Dream
you can buy this kit from Here


Template of your choice: I used one by creative scraps by crys
, you can download from her blog
http://sinfullycreativescraps.blogspot.com

Tube of choice: I'm using a lovely  poser also  by Darkmoon’s Dream
which is included in the kit there is 2 posers to choose from


Font of your choice.  I Used Zillah Size 80

Let’s begin


Open template, delete copyright info


Activate raster 5, using your magic wand click inside  and copy and paste paper 19 into selection,

do the same with the rest of layers choosing a different paper each time



Copy and paste any elements of your choice or use the ones that I did
And please see my tag for placement of elements

I used theses’ elements as follows:


Copy and paste Wolf as a new layer and resize to 70%
Copy and paste Tree as a new layer and resize to 65%
Copy and paste String02 as a new layer and  resize to 50%
Copy and paste Heart  as a new layer and resize to 50%
Copy and paste Flower04  as a new layer and resize to 50% 
Copy and paste Feather as a new layer and resize to 50% x2
Copy and paste  Deco as a new layer and duplicate and send both to the bottom
Copy and paste  Flower03 as a new layer and resize to 40%
Copy and paste Wings01 as a new layer and resize to 40%
Copy and paste Cloth as a new layer and resize to 90% and send to the bottom
Copy and paste Veil as a new layer and resize to 40%
Copy and paste  Branch as a new layer and resize to 60%






Copy and paste a tube of your choice or use one of posers from kit




Choose 2 colours to write out your name with a font
Of your choice.



Add any copyrights and watermarks, Merge all layers visible


Resize your tag if needed, I always Resize mine to 500 pixels


Go to file>export and save as JPEG or png



Thanks for trying out my tut, hope you enjoyed it, if you have
Any questions or comments please leave me a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment