Tuesday 23 April 2013

I'm Addicted To You

I wrote this tut on 23rd of April, 2013 for Julie’s tutorials
Any resemblance to any other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies needed

You also need paint shop pro, I use version x5, but any version will be ok
A knowledge of paint shop pro is needed


Other supplies needed

Scrap kit of your choice: I used a lovely kit called Addicted to Rac by  Crazeds Creations
you can buy this kit from Here



Template of your choice: I used one by Dee called Addicted to rac , you can download from her blog
http://deessigndepot.blogspot.com/

Tube of choice: I'm using a gorgeous tube by Ismael Rac
You need a license to use this work purchase from HERE



mask of your choice:mask 228 by weescotslass creations


Font of your choice.  VNI-Helvetica-Compressed size 90

Let’s begin


Open template, delete copyright info


Activate one of layers i kept to the colour , using your magic wand click inside  and copy and paste a paper  into selection, repeat with the other layers





Copy and paste any elements of your choice or use the ones that I did
And please see my tag for placement of elements

I used theses’ elements as follows:


Copy and paste stars4
stars3
starchain1
starchain2
skull4
musicnotes
musicnote1
flower3
flower4
bow6
charm2
doodle1
doodle4
guitar1








Copy and paste a tube of your choice




Choose 2 colours to write out your name with a font
Of your choice.



Add any copyrights and watermarks, Merge all layers visible


Resize your tag if needed, I always Resize mine to 500 pixels


Go to file>export and save as JPEG or png



Thanks for trying out my tut, hope you enjoyed it, if you have
Any questions or comments please leave me a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment