Wednesday 13 February 2013

I Love You

I wrote this tut on 12th of February,2013 for Julies tutorials
Any resemblance to any other tutorials is purely coincidental.

Supplies needed

You also need paint shop pro,I use version x5,but any version will be ok
A knowledge of paint shop pro is needed

Plugins used: lokas gel,you can find it HERE
Other supplies needed

Scrap kit of your choice:I used a lovely kit called my forever love  by  Scraps by Randy's Sin
You can buy this kit from Here

template of your choice:I used one by Conny,you can download from creative misfits

Tube of choice: I'm using a gorgeous tube by Alex prihodko
you need a license to use this work purchase from HERE


Font of your choice. 

Lets begin


Open template,delete copyright info


activate one of the big red circles,using your magic wand click inside each circle and copy and paste paper 15 into selection,repeat with the other red circle


do the same with the 2 small black circles using paper 10
and use paper 6 for the 2 black rectangles

next close off all layers and open layer 4,copy of layer 4,layer5,copy of layer 5
merge visible,reopen all other layers


next select all,float and defloat


go to effects>lokas>gel and use the settings below







Copy and paste any elements of your choice or use the ones that i did
And please see my tag for placement of elements

I used theses elements as follows:


Copy and paste balloon2 as a new layer and resize to 80% twice
Copy and paste bonbons1 resize to 30%
Copy and paste bow1 resize to 30%
Copy and paste candy1 resize to 30%
Copy and paste candle2 resize to 30% 
Copy and paste strawberry3 resize to 20%
Copy and paste  scatterz2 duplicate and send both to the bottom
Copy and paste   rose2 resize to 60%
Copy and paste  petals1
hearts1 resize to 30%
hearts2 duplicate and send both to the bottom
rings1






Copy and paste a tube of your choice




Choose 2 colours to write out your name with a font
Of your choice.



Add any copyrights and watermarks,Merge all layers visible


resize your tag if needed,I always Resize mine to 500 pixels


Go to file>export and save as JPEG or png



Thanks for trying out my tut ,hope you enjoyed it,if you have
Any questions or comments please leave me a comment  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment